Friday, January 20, 2012

"Food" Friday!

So sorry for the lack of pictures in this post!  But, when I'm starving and have something as good as this recipe sitting in front of me....the last thing on my mind was the camera!  
I will do better next time!
Every Monday for dinner at my house, we have some sort of Mexican food!  I am a meal planner and have categories for each day of the week, and the type of meal we are having.  It helps me plan, save money, and know before 5:00 pm the answer to the daily question, "What's for dinner?"
So, this last Monday we had the following recipe....it was super easy, cheap & best of all - delicious!!! I wish I could give credit to whoever invented it....but I have no idea.  
Whoever you are though, my family thanks you!  
We will definitely be making this dish again!


CHICKEN TORTILLA CASSEROLE

Ingredients: 

  • 10-12 flour tortillas 
  • cooked, cubed chicken
  • shredded cheese 
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • salsa 
  • 1 can milk (use soup can to measure)
  1. Mix soup and milk in a bowl. 
  2. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan. 
  3. Layer 3-4 tortillas, chicken, cheese, salsa and soup mix. Repeat. 
  4. Top with remaining tortillas, cheese and soup mix. 
  5. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour.

It's that easy!!!  

I served it with re-fried beans, 
chips and salsa! 

Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!



Follow us on Facebook ... Follow us on Twitter ... 
Browse our Pinterest ... 
  Leave us a Comment...we love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment